PublicaMundi will provide reusable tools and technologies for comprehensive, sophisticated and scalable publishing of open geospatial data, with emphasis on streamlining and maximizing their reuse in value added services and applications.
Geospatial data will be easier to discover, reuse, and share by fully supporting their complete publishing lifecycle in data catalogues.
Are goals are to deliver:
- A sustainable, efficient, traceable and easy to use publishing methodology, fully supporting the entire lifecycle of open geospatial data.
- An open geospatial data catalogue with full support for open geospatial data curation and management, integrating the advanced data interlinking, multilinguality, processing, analysis, mapping, and visualization software components developed.
- Technologies and tools to assist in interlinking and multilingual support of open geospatial data in order to increase their value, relevance, and applicability for value added applications.
- Reusable software components implementing mapping and analytics services for demand-aware visualization of open geospatial data, enabling rapid integration in multimodal and value added applications.
- Reusable software components implementing processing and analysis services for demand-aware processing and analysis of open geospatial data, enabling rapid integration in multimodal and value added applications.
- Comprehensive, real-world validation through geodata.gov.gr, of the project’s methodologies and software components regarding usability, sustainability and purposefulness for developing valued added applications
- A showcase of EU innovation for open geospatial data, mobilizing EU members states, SMEs and individuals towards realizing the EU data economy